cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done with Ebay

I ordered $200.00 worth of items from ebay, seller shipped them with a company called Aquiline, items never arrived, I reported this to the seller who replied with a tracking number which shows items delivered, no photo of where the package was placed, I appealed the decision and asked to resend or refund again seller sent tracking number that showed it was delivered including time of day, no photo. I have 2 camera systems with cameras at the front gate and roadway that shows no delivery truck. EBAY closed the case in favor of the seller, so Ebay seems to protect the seller and stick it to the buyers. I'm out

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Done with Ebay

First contact the shipper and see if that tracking went to your address.  It could be the fake tracking number scam.   I hope you paid by credit card. If so contact your card company. First try to get a letter from the shipper saying it was not to your address if you can. An email will do.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Done with Ebay

Note the reason ebay uses the tracking number to cover sellers is because that is the ONLY protection a Seller has against buyers that just 'say' they 'didn't get it' and then the seller would be 'out'. Since tracking only shows a zip code, bad guys have been able to circumvent the system. Since tracking is provided by ONLY the delivery companies and ebay simply 'passes on' that information, it is up to the 'receiver' to get with the 'carrier' to PROVE it was NOT delivered (or delivered to who it should have been). Maybe someday these carriers will start showing an street address with zip code on all tracking. Till then, bad guys found a way (if not an 'errant' mistake by an individual carrier). 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Done with Ebay

Do a search for "seller used Aquiline" in the buying section and you will find many answers of how to get your money back. Shipper using Aquline is the new ebay scam. after you read through everything make a report with ebay live chat via an agent and they will be able to help you. You may need to get a statement from Aquline that your address is not where the package went.
@jamepopper0 wrote:

I ordered $200.00 worth of items from ebay, seller shipped them with a company called Aquiline, items never arrived, I reported this to the seller who replied with a tracking number which shows items delivered, no photo of where the package was placed, I appealed the decision and asked to resend or refund again seller sent tracking number that showed it was delivered including time of day, no photo. I have 2 camera systems with cameras at the front gate and roadway that shows no delivery truck. EBAY closed the case in favor of the seller, so Ebay seems to protect the seller and stick it to the buyers. I'm out

Message 4 of 4
latest reply