cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

I don't have all night people, lets get a move on. jonnye Your out of here. NEXT!
Message 1 of 6,952
latest reply
6,951 REPLIES 6,951

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

C: We have a dum bass in our office who says he wants to let his dog decide whether to be neutered or not. I say the dum bass should be neutered.

"A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous. Got me?"
--Captain Beefheart
Message 6526 of 6,952
latest reply

*shooz*
Enthusiast
C: dippi has to work with an idjit!

Please be a blood donor in Creek's honor
check out my me page for details
tally as of 3-12, 5 pints

Baby Shooz luvs Granny's Shooz!

Message 6527 of 6,952
latest reply

inu*
Scout
C: Stupid me forgot to take two items out of my Turbolister que. Guess what two items sold. I had an extra copy of one of them, but not an extra copy of the other. Offered to send two other comics (their choice) and pay shipping.

So I herd u liek mudkips???

Message 6528 of 6,952
latest reply

inu*
Scout
It says 8599 on the board, so this is 8600!

Message 6529 of 6,952
latest reply

inu*
Scout
But this one is 155100!

Message 6530 of 6,952
latest reply

snipe_to_win
Enthusiast
Complaint: My DVD player is not cooperating tonight...

STW was here

This week's STW/NASCAR Odd-Cents® amount is... $0.03

Message 6531 of 6,952
latest reply

oovygra
Scout
Complaint: I bought 3 lbs of strawberries yesterday and my kids ate them all. Didn't save me any.
Message 6532 of 6,952
latest reply

that *is* a bummer!!!

three POUNDS??? and they ate them ALL???
Message 6533 of 6,952
latest reply

inu*
Scout
Complaint: My kid won't eat strawberries unless it comes in a shiny pink wrapper with "Starburst" written all over it.

Message 6534 of 6,952
latest reply

oovygra
Scout
three POUNDS??? and they ate them ALL???

Yes I have 4 kids and they always have friends over. Not to mention I am in Chicago so at $4.00 a lb I don't buy them too often in the winter. When I do buy them the gobble them. We have a new fruit market and they had a grand opening sale. $.75 cents a lb. I am going back tomorrow.

C: it's so unfair that some stores charge me more than I would like to pay.
Message 6535 of 6,952
latest reply

florence_snipingale
Enthusiast
C: Its unfair that I can't retire next month.

Photobucket
When life hands you lemons, ask for Tequila and salt and call me over!

Message 6536 of 6,952
latest reply

Complaint:

I'm delusional, and all I had to drink was a glass of diet Squirt.

gargoylegerty (0 ) View Listings | Report Mar-20-05 15:26 PST 123 of 146
But jst6972, just because you snipe in the last second does not mean the other bidder does not have time to counterbid. If he or she has a higher proxy than you they win, regardless of how short your snipe. It is not when you bid, but how much you bid that decides the winner.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
--Napoleon Bonaparte

Message 6537 of 6,952
latest reply

Complaint: I'm mean hearted and bad.

Ok, just had to tell someone. And nobody really reads this stuff I post.

If you want to see the absolutely WORST photos ever taken...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50377&item=4365798045&rd=1

This guy could hire himself out to eBay photo clinics as how NOT to take a photo to sell an item.

In case you thought the first one was a fluke, he proves his ineptness by photo #2.

I'm not saying they are bad...just that I've seen clearer photos of the Loch Ness Monster.

I have a newer version of this excellent heavy duty tractor, and I would love to just have the equipment for the starting price.

I paid $265 just for the tractor. I hope he does well dispite the photos. Poor guy.

PLEASE!!!!!! Pick the crap off your items before you take the photos, make sure you aren't focusing directly into a solar flare, drag your equipment out of the brush, and get closer than half a mile when you take the shot.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
--Napoleon Bonaparte

Message 6538 of 6,952
latest reply

beadhappys
Trailblazer
C: There's a tractor under there? ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Siggies can be picked up from the link on my About Me page.
Click on the siggy first to show it full-sized, then right-click and save. 🙂

"I answer thee thrice and done. Bite. Me." Harry Dresden, The Dresden Files
Message 6539 of 6,952
latest reply

snipe_to_win
Enthusiast
Complaint: That guy's garage looks like mine!

STW was here

This week's STW/NASCAR Odd-Cents® amount is... $0.03

Message 6540 of 6,952
latest reply