cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

I don't have all night people, lets get a move on. jonnye Your out of here. NEXT!
Message 1 of 6,952
latest reply
6,951 REPLIES 6,951

Re: Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

Oovygra and I are obviously in the wrong space-time continuum. That's certainly worth complaining about, O.
Message 6121 of 6,952
latest reply

Re: Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

paula629
Enthusiast
Complaint:

Someone stole my 12yr. old, 4ft. cactus from my front porch last night.
People who steal things from other people's porches suck!
Message 6122 of 6,952
latest reply

grumpy_olde_farte
Enthusiast
Complaint:

Friend wouldn't reset the rev limiter on his truck and I only ran an 11:03! I could have run in the 10's!!X-(
Message 6123 of 6,952
latest reply

oovygra
Scout
complaint
When my store offers buy one get one free
they won't let me take just the free one
What is their problem?
Message 6124 of 6,952
latest reply

cake*the*edible
Enthusiast
C: our whole family has whooping cough and we are all being quarantined for 5 days!!!

Help me!!
Message 6125 of 6,952
latest reply

oovygra
Scout
Complaint:
Why does my former employer not send me my paycheck?
Just because I don't work there?
Message 6126 of 6,952
latest reply

oovygra
Scout
This is too funny
how did i not see this before?
Message 6127 of 6,952
latest reply

oovygra
Scout
Everytime after I take a shower
the entire shower is wet
I am calling waterproofers tomorrow
Message 6128 of 6,952
latest reply

Complaint #1. Sears hired 4 new sales associates in my department, now instead of 4 there were 8. (one of us original 4 quit since)

Non complaint #1. I didn't like the guy who quit, he didn't take turns. (straight commission)

Complain #2. Now the total sales are split 7 ways instead of 4. I can tell on my paycheck. Big time. No reduction in hours, just more employees.

Complaint #3. I gave my 2 weeks notice today.

Ok, that wasn't a complaint. Just a wise decision. Would have been wiser if I had a job lined up but hey...

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
--Napoleon Bonaparte

Message 6129 of 6,952
latest reply

creek_the_*hottie*
Enthusiast
Complaint: You mean the attorney isn't a real attorney!

*gasp*

;-)

~ you lived your life like a candle in the wind, never knowing who to cling to when the rain set in ~

Message 6130 of 6,952
latest reply

creek_the_*hottie*
Enthusiast
Complaint: This thread needs a snibble....

~ you lived your life like a candle in the wind, never knowing who to cling to when the rain set in ~

Message 6131 of 6,952
latest reply

creek_the_*hottie*
Enthusiast
C: And another...

Message 6132 of 6,952
latest reply

creek_the_*hottie*
Enthusiast
154,700 🙂

Message 6133 of 6,952
latest reply

**mnd**
Enthusiast
C: creek is posterbating

Message 6134 of 6,952
latest reply

about2cry
Enthusiast
email received from seller today:

Dear Buyer, The coat you bought is very heavy. In order to save you money on shipping, I will cut off the buttons.

Not to worry though, because I'll put them in a padded envelope and place it in one of the pockets.

Always willing to go out of my way to save my buyers money!!!

Message 6135 of 6,952
latest reply