cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell phone Arriving Early Notifications Get Rid of

Cell phone Arriving Early Notifications Get Rid of -- How do I turn this off on my I phone,  don't want it don't need it,  annoying to say the least,   have looked but I cannot figure it out, and I did not request it,  ebay nut jobs must of turned it on from their end.  I need a step by step, because ebay threads are way too convoluted for me.  Thanks All

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cell phone Arriving Early Notifications Get Rid of

@currentbush 

Could you please clarify your post? Did you purchase an item and you are annoyed at the shipping updates?

You can go to your My Ebay >> click on the Account tab and edit your communication preferences.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Cell phone Arriving Early Notifications Get Rid of

Ebay has been sending these to my email address since sometime last  year. 1. they are annoying and are called early delivery alerts 2. They are NEVER accurate 3. I have found no way to prevent them 4. no matter how many that  ebay sends (sometimes 3 or 4 different) early arrival dates, the item ALWAYS still arrives in the originally estimated delivery window or later 5. I always send ebay a note that I can do without them on the tell us what you think link although nothing ever happens when I do. I also mention in the shipping portion of the feedback that EBAY knows nothing about shipping times  and should leave it alone entirely. I have  had no luck eliminating this or slowing them down by changing communication preferences yet.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply