cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caught up in a Ebay PayPal catch 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Imagine my surprise when trying to get to the bottom of this case understanding that I should have been able to have PayPal reach out to Ebay regarding my current case that's literally been denied 6 times ready from either side Ebay as well as PayPal corporate office in Nebraska it was very shocking for me to find out after several attempts as well several days later that PayPal absolutely refused to communicate with ither Ebay as well as My yacca Valley California postal service as clearly reported several times by myself as well constantly crying privacy Legal privacy Legal Policy when I attempted to have either platform communicate with each other as clearly the only privacy issue would have been mine clearly by myself initiating the call as well it clearly only being my privacy at stack this clearly didn't make any sense to me So Imagine my surprise to then find this  

Paypal’s corporate office is located at this address:  Paypal Headquarters 2211 N. 1st St.  San Jose, CA 95131  USA     Their Nebraska Worldwide Operations Office is at this address:  Paypal Worldwide Operations  12312 Port Grace Blvd.  La Vista, NE 68128  USA     Paypal Headquarters Phone Number.  The Paypal corporate office phone number is:(((( 1-408-376-7400))))     Paypal Executive Team and Board.  These are the key leaders at the Paypal headquarters:     Paypal Key Leaders  Patrick Dupuis – Chief Financial Officer  James Barrese – Chief Technology Officer  Hill Ferguson – Chief Product Officer  Tomer Barel – Chief Risk Officer  Gary Marino – Senior Vice President  Dianne Mills – Senior Vice President  Rupert Keeley – Senior Vice President  John McCabe – Senior Vice President  Bill Ready – Chief Executive (CEO)  Stan Chudnovsky – Vice President  Christina Smedley – Vice President  Rohan Mahadevan – Vice President  Don Kingsborough – Vice President  

SO TELL ME WHOM WAS I ACTUALLY REALLY SPEAKING WITH IN THE FIRST PLACE CLEARLY FROM MY INVESTIGATION IT'S EBAY   LISTIED UNDER PAYPAL CORPORATE NEBRASKA???  

I'm absolutely convinced that the Los Angeles times, Chicago times, as well as local media departments in Nebraska, San Jose, along with several factors that your company is currently is currently declaring that you as well as ebay are as well have been completely separate for over a year now correct???
You absolutely messed with the wrong guy when you made it your company choice to not provide protection for what has to be one of the absolute dumbest decisions on ebay behalf clearly in a century!
By denial of my postal service driver and boss as well also complete threats of forcing me to not allow usps after your company's seller didn't follow ebay seller policies for a damaged product by your company procrastination from the 3rd of Sept through the 18th of Sept when I finally attempted to have what I had originally believed to be my processing company protect my interests clearly needs to be taken seriously not offering to conference ebay, usps as well this being now several denials not to mention these recent two by believing that I may have been scammed only to then receive your company's assurance that this was how most of your companies attached to PayPal Operates as well also that you wouldn't admittedly fill a claim that I would how did you navigate this process again oh yeah wait ten days then you would file my issues until I absolutely refuse to be given a answer like that then you clearly told me how you were going navigate around your company's normal procedures and admittedly move my case ten days before you could decide it Oh yeah what happened again you seriously denied me once again and only after I reached out to ups and demanded that you do the same Yes Yes I believe that then your company absolutely had no other choice but to finally wake up and refunded my money after 12 days into a reported scam attempted on my PayPal account 
Oh yeah folks you absolutely picked the wrong gentleman to play your return games with!
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Caught up in a Ebay PayPal catch 22

@downunder-61 wrote:

Probably learning how to paragraph and explain things in 200 words or less.

Sorry, I couldn't be bothered reading any of that wall of text, and doubt others will either.

ANd it is not "Rockstar" you are having a go at, it is kensgiftshop

I read it - albeit it was tough - and I still have no idea of the problem.

If your post is any indication of how well you explain things, it's a small wonder that you lost your cases with both ebay and paypal. 

"Those who enter the arena unarmed or unprepared are quickly dispatched."
Message 17 of 21
latest reply

I highly recommend starting a class action lawsuit.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 18 of 21
latest reply

@aeparts1 wrote:

I highly recommend starting a class action lawsuit.

For what?

Have a great day
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

No sense of Ha Ha today Ken??? 😉 It was a joke.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Tis is the third thread OP has started.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Returns/Ebay-PayPal-catch-22-ither-Ebay-denial-and-move-to-PayPal-forc...

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Returns/There-is-absolutely-a-PayPal-Ebay-partnership-going-on-behind/...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 21 of 21
latest reply