cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone give me some advice what to do in this situation?

Hi people.

I am absolutely desperate. I need some help, I do not know what to do.

For the first time, I feel so insecure and unprotected on E-bay.

I have ordered & paid via paypal some products (more than 5 in total) from seller at 5th November this year.

There was couple separated buying orders. In total, I spent more than 16 Euros. 

Here is the problem: When I wanted to check my purchase, I saw (for the first time of my life) that SELLER IS NO LONGER REGISTRED ON E-BAY !!! (look the picture I posted) 

So, what If I am going to receive defected item, or wrong item, or if I don't receive item, who will give me refund or replace damaged item??? What to do in situations like this??? Can seller just take our money and leave E-Bay? People, this could be fraud !!!

Any comment, advice, or anything is very welcome !!! Thank you 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Allow some time for the item to arrive, and if it doesn't, you can go to PayPal and open a case for ITEM NOT RECEIVED.

Be sure to state that seller is no longer registered on eBay.

Follow all instructions of the case, and you will get your refund.

Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@danvisi_0 wrote:

Hi people.

I am absolutely desperate. I need some help, I do not know what to do.

For the first time, I feel so insecure and unprotected on E-bay.

I have ordered & paid via paypal some products (more than 5 in total) from seller at 5th November this year.

There was couple separated buying orders. In total, I spent more than 16 Euros. 

Here is the problem: When I wanted to check my purchase, I saw (for the first time of my life) that SELLER IS NO LONGER REGISTRED ON E-BAY !!! (look the picture I posted) 

So, what If I am going to receive defected item, or wrong item, or if I don't receive item, who will give me refund or replace damaged item??? What to do in situations like this??? Can seller just take our money and leave E-Bay? People, this could be fraud !!!

Any comment, advice, or anything is very welcome !!! Thank you 

If you receive a defective item or wrong item, that is a not as described case that you open within 30 days in the Resolution Center.  After that time, you open it with Paypal.

If you do not receive the item, that is an item not received case opened in the Resolution Center, same time frame.  After that time, you need to open it with Paypal.  But you need to wait until after the last date in the estimated delivery timeframe.  If that takes you beyond the 30 day deadline, you can open with Paypal.  Or you can call Ebay CS and explain.

For your future buying, it is good to remember this and know how the Buyer Protection Policies work for your peace of mind.  Almost every page has the Ebay MBG icon on it, which says get the item you order or your money back.

These are great tools for your protection.  Happy Buying!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The Paypal Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page.

Find your items and open five Item Not Received disputes.

You can ignore the Contact Seller suggestion, although it would be polite, and often is at least polite.

But all you want from the Seller is either a refund or the five tracking numbers that show the items have arrived in your country.

If you don't get one of those within 24 hours, ask PP to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shippiing, delivery) you will be refunded.

Next time-- 98% is a poor feedback listing (99% if the seller is shipping from Asia).

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

DANVISI

I do not know all  the detials of  these  transactions you  entered into.   But--for the  future avoid buying  from Chinese  sellers.   Some  are honest,   but many others  are not.

You can  avoid many of them by  specifying in   your Searches  for items-by  clicking on "selllers  from  the  USA ONLY."

Try to buy only from sellers  whose Overall  Feedback Score  is  at least as high as 99.6% ----  Scores of  98%. 95%,  etc. are Not Good Scores.

Good luckbuying here in the  future..   Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
latest reply