Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HELP

I bought a $1,000 item. I contacted the seller to get some info and didn't hear back. I opened a "return item" claim and the seller quickly denied it as he doesn't accept returns. I haven't received the item, any correspondence from the seller or a r...

Resolved! Blind Dropshipping

Hi, I would like to ask if it is possible to buy items on eBay and tell the seller to blindly dropship to other persons in other countries. I have lots of items to buy, but I want the items to be blindly dropshipped to other persons in other countrie...

Beware fake Paypal scam....

I just received two seperate emails that said........ Dear ............ You have successfully made a payment of $ 92.37 to ********** with your PayPal Debit Mastercard.This transaction was made using your PayPal account (my account.com) on 24/02/16 a...

bank to bank transfer

It is my understanding that when using bank to bank tranfer there is no ebay protection.in short I accepted a best offer on an item on Ebay.DE , but thought PAYPAL option was available.Asked seller to cancel purchase now opened a Unpaid item case .He...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspect tracking info?

I bought an item yesterday (18:30 January 27th) from an eBay seller in Hong Kong. I am located in the US. However, shipping info was sent by the seller, according to the tracking number, on the 26th. And the item went through Chinese customs on the 2...

Do I have any recourse here(item arrived not working)

A couple of weeks ago, I bought an older computer(PowerMac G3) specifically for a very rare part in it(video card). The seller was fully aware of the fact that this was the selling point of the computer and advertised it prominently in the title and ...

Is there a way to exclude a specific seller from suggestions?

I buy audiobook CDs, but there is one seller with a gigantic library that keeps coming up in my searches. The problem is that the seller sells pirated/counterfeit audiobooks on CD.Is there a way that I can exclude a specific seller so I don't have to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bad practices made by sellers

Hi, I don't know where to go with this issue, ebay doesn't seem to have an email where I can report my issue. I'll try to explain in the best of my ability. There are 2 vendors whom I won't name, but if needed, I will provide their names. I received ...

Resolved! Is this a scam?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PS4-Pro-1TB-Star-Wars-Battlefront-II-2-Limited-NEW-PlayStation-4-Console-Bundle/292426499487?hash=item4415fa459f:g:fboAAOSwrjBZ7cwz How do they sell these that cheap, $200 below other sellers? I contacted one seller asking hi...

How can I tell if my coupon was applied to my order?

How can I tell if my coupon was applied to my order? There is no break down of the payment? What type of system does Ebay have? This was better like 5 years ago when you could go into paypal and see how the payment was broken down. What is paid for w...

China - Address Formatting Errors

I just received a package from China where half of the City Name was on the top line, and the other half was on the second line and the zip code was off to the side. This could explain the reason why we are getting Lost Packages from China. Why doesn...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to get ebay to recognize this shipping scam?

I believe I fell for this scam. Doing a google search, this seems to be a common scam scammers do out there. What happens is they sell an item on here, you buy it and pay it. The seller will delibratly ship it to the wrong address, it could be in you...

Frustrating Feedback Experience

I bought an item from a seller which was misdescribed by the seller. I complained via Paypal and got a refund. After consideration, I left negative feedback for the seller and he responded by leaving a negative comment on my feedback which was insult...

doubts about an inconvenience when buying articles

I have added to the shopping cart at least 9 articles, 8 of little value and 1 greater than others. When I proceed to pay, eBay makes the transaction of the 8 low-priced items and leaves the other in the shopping cart. I do not usually buy a lot onli...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Automatic translation - who actually wants it?

Is automatic translation of search results actually helping anybody? To me it's just an absolute nuisance - sometimes giving me some ridiculous translations to laugh at, but never of any help whatsoever. The automatic translations rather hides the or...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors