cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying a camera.

I know. My Android was stolen. But I had it for a long time, dropped if, battery felw out, gthe buttons on the outsider role off.

But I have NO clue what is the mid-size, cheap, fairly good battery and storage options. Among every nit-picks cheap Apple, Smartphe, Android, yada, yada. I have as Chromebook now. Years ago I had a Nizon 35 mm, with 2 telephoto lenses fgor serious photography. I don;to want a lease. At & T charges $40 a month, but complains my storage is low, I can only download as limited amount of games.

I am being bombarded by every nut in town. Downside is the camera functions are not too great on the cheaper cameras. To be truthfull, I barely use the thing except for eBay **bleep** and pic of the kids. I have a Damsung and it's battery dies in 3 hours. HELP! And I am not doling out $699 (just so I can drop the **bleep** thing....lol.  Thabks!   ----0-  njames51     oops - sorry for the typos, I type so fast but excuse my errors

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Buying a camera.

Sorry you lost your old phone. Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I feel like I've stepped into the middle of an ongoing conversation.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The best camera for beginners who are completely new to photography  is the Nikon D3500. This simple APS-C DSLR has a unique 'Guide' shooting mode built into the mode dial.

This feature gives users a hands-on guide to the camera's features and the basics of photography, making it an excellent beginner camera.

The advantage of buying a camera comes in better image quality, more creative possibilities, lens choices, and camera settings that aren't possible on a smartphone.

For those who love to take pictures with their phones, buying a camera opens new doors in creativity that are well worth the extra cost.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply