cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying a camera.

I know. My Android was stolen. But I had it for a long time, dropped if, battery felw out, gthe buttons on the outsider role off.

But I have NO clue what is the mid-size, cheap, fairly good battery and storage options. Among every nit-picks cheap Apple, Smartphe, Android, yada, yada. I have as Chromebook now. Years ago I had a Nizon 35 mm, with 2 telephoto lenses fgor serious photography. I don;to want a lease. At & T charges $40 a month, but complains my storage is low, I can only download as limited amount of games.

I am being bombarded by every nut in town. Downside is the camera functions are not too great on the cheaper cameras. To be truthfull, I barely use the thing except for eBay **bleep** and pic of the kids. I have a Damsung and it's battery dies in 3 hours. HELP! And I am not doling out $699 (just so I can drop the **bleep** thing....lol.  Thabks!   ----0-  njames51     oops - sorry for the typos, I type so fast but excuse my errors

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Buying a camera.

Sorry you lost your old phone. Good luck to you.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I feel like I've stepped into the middle of an ongoing conversation.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

The best camera for beginners who are completely new to photography  is the Nikon D3500. This simple APS-C DSLR has a unique 'Guide' shooting mode built into the mode dial.

This feature gives users a hands-on guide to the camera's features and the basics of photography, making it an excellent beginner camera.

The advantage of buying a camera comes in better image quality, more creative possibilities, lens choices, and camera settings that aren't possible on a smartphone.

For those who love to take pictures with their phones, buying a camera opens new doors in creativity that are well worth the extra cost.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply