cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluecare Express tracking says delivered but NO package!

Seems like Ebay needs to prevent sellers from using this fraudulent carrier.  I've read so many complaints that indicate that the package was delivered by Bluecare Express but that they never got anything.  I have cameras so I would know if the package was delivered, and I also walked my whole street in search of this "missing" shipment.  Seems like a scam and it's reported as a scam when you google it.  Bluecare Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.bluecare.express (trustpilot.com)

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Wouldn't happen to be the seller from Israel dropshipping from Amazon was it?

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

There is vast misunderstanding of what Bluecare Express really is. It's not a traditional carrier like UPS or USPS. It's primary use is for sellers who use the Fulfilled by Amazon service. Amazon tracking doesn't work in eBay, so Bluecare assigns an eBay-compatible tracking number to the package. Bluecare doesn't actually deliver the package; they just assign the tracking number. Most complaints about Bluecare are actually complaints about the underlying carrier that's delivering the package. 

Here's a good explanation of Bluecare Express and what to do in case of problems:

https://getcircuit.com/package-tracker/bluecare-express

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

That may be so but in my case according to UPS they changed the final destination of my package and it was delivered in another city to a place no one knows anything about, even the police or 911 center. I also did a whois lookup on them and note all the redactions. There is far to many complaints on them. 

Stay away from rhis shipper, they dropped off my package from Ebay in another town and won't respond back to me. I did a Whois lookup on them and this is what I found. Bery suspicious, note all the information that is redacted.

Registrant Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Organization: 1&1 Internet Limited
Registrant Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant State/Province: GLS
Registrant Postal Code: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Phone Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Fax Ext: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Registrant Email: Please query the RDDS service of the Registrar of Record identified in this output for information on how to contact the Registrant, Admin, or Tech contact of the queried domain name.
Registry Admin ID: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Name: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Organization: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin Street: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin City: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Admin State/Province: REDACTED FOR PRIVACY
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I'm sorry, but if the carrier is UPS, what does that have to do with Bluecare? And as mentioned, most complaints about Bluecare are actually about the actual carrier delivering the package. All Bluecare does is create eBay-compatible tracking numbers.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

File a chargeback with your bank anymore I tend to do that automatically without contacting PayPal or eBay since they don’t really help buyers anymore. I also don’t provide feedback anymore either since eBay just deletes it 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply