cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticity Guarantee seller shipping SCAM please help

I purchased item number 305493383404. After I hit buy it now I saw it was a fake…the date code is upside down. The scam seller shipped it to a the city where the authentication center is… Moonachie, NJ and then delivered to a P.O. Box in Wood Ridge, NJ. 

Authenticity guarantee items don’t go to a P.O. Box. and they don’t go to Wood Ridge, NJ.

On tracking because it was “delivered” it shows ”arrived at authenticator” but it’s not it’s a scam because the authenticator isn’t in Wood Ridge. 

I can’t get in touch with authenticity guarantee and I can’t get a live person at eBay. 

I’ve attached a screenshot of the tracking.

What do I do?

Luxury_handbags@ebay.com 

IMG_0361.png

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

If the purse goes to the authenticator it will come to you with a card and security tag. If it's missing those you can open a not as described case. But until you get the purse there's nothing you can do.

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Did you READ my post? It’s not coming to me. The seller shipped it to a P.O. Box in New Jersey to make it look like it was shipped to the authentication center!!! 

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

If the item was shipped to the wrong location, or mis-delivered to the wrong location then the AG center will not receive it.

Assuming that's what happened, you can file a non-receipt claim after the estimated delivery date window passes.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 26
latest reply

No, it isn't going to you yet, because the handbag is going to the authenticator in New Jersey first to be authenticated. Once the authentication process is complete they will ship to you. 
The Authenticators obviously use a PO Box. 

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Nobody is understanding what I’m saying. In my purchase history it shows it’s delivered to the authentication center because it was delivered, but it wasn’t delivered to the authentication center. It was delivered to a post office box. It’s not at the authentication center. It’s not going to the authentication center, it’s never going to get to the authentication center, but it is showing delivered to authentication center because it automatically shows that once an item is delivered to its 1st destination with authenticity guarantee. 

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

I understand perfectly. I stand behind my response.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

Please read my post again! It’s not going to the authentication center. The scam seller shipped to a post office box to make it look like it was “delivered” to the authentication centerIt wasn’t shipped to the authentication center!!!! It was shipped to a post office box in a different city!

Message 8 of 26
latest reply

It does not matter if it shows delivered to the AG center, delivered to Antarctica, or lost in transit.

As long as the package is not forwarded to you by the AG center, the process is to file a non-receipt claim after the estimated delivery window passes.

GLORIOUS!

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

But if a scammer is intelligent and confident enough in their scam to ship it to a post office box near the authentication center then how do I know it’s not an inside job and it’s gonna show authenticated and then shipped to me???  Also, it was listed as new so it’s not returnable meaning no way to open up a return request request.

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

I don't need to reread anything.

You don't know if the authenticators are using a PO box or not but....
Like @wastingtime101 said....

If you don't receive the item you ordered by the last estimated date of delivery you can file and Item Not received claim. Until that time has passed you need to wait. 

Message 11 of 26
latest reply

If the scammer has a post office box located near the city that the authentication center is in then it’s possibly an inside job and it’s gonna show authenticated and shipped to me???

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

uh.....no?

how is that even possible? does not the authentication process include communication with ebay? (to pass or fail?)

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

I can tell you with 10000% certainty the authenticator DOES NOT USE A PO BOX!!!!!!!

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

Yes,  the authenticator works for eBay but it could be an inside job!!!!! It has to be worth it for the scammer to get a post office box right near the authentication center. Post office boxes aren’t cheap.

Message 15 of 26
latest reply