cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I being duped

On Jan 2nd I purchased a Buddha and the seller said shipping was much more than anticipated so I agreed to cancel the original order and re-purchase at a higher price. On Jan 4th I paid $139.10 and the seller said it could be here in 16 days.  I wrote the seller several times asking if the Buddha had be shipped and he said yes.

I received a tracking number and entered it into Aramex system. It had not been shipped.  I then sent the following email to the seller " Hello I just checked the tracing number and Aramex is showing that "Shipper generated a new shipment label on 23 Jan but the shipment has not been handed over to Aramex yet. Shipment will be updated once collected from shipper in Aramex offices. It also shows  the origin is  Colombo, Sri Lanka and the destination is Cape Coral, Florida. As you know I am in St. Petersburg, Florida not Cape Coral, Florida. Aramex is saying they don't have the  package as of Jan 28th. You stated in a previous email that the package had been shipped. Please check with Aramex to verify if the information is correct. I look forward to hearing from you and receiving my Buddha." Seller replied the next day with "I will check it soon and give you an answer".  Today I receive notice that it shipped Jan 31st. Once again Aramex is showing item has not been received by them. It shows item arriving by February 22nd. Tracking number is 3949567576

One last note. The seller is not showing having anything for sale now but, a NEW seller is showing that they have the exact same item with the exact same backdrop picture and wording for the Buddha.  Should I be doing anything at this time? I have never in all these years had a problem .  Am I overreacting or am I being taken?. I feel like a fool.  Thank-you for any assistance you may offer.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Am I being duped

It shows item arriving by February 22nd.

@ok4950 

You may not be being duped. What is the Estimated Delivery Date on the order (vs. the tracking info you've posted)???
If your package has not been delivered by that  date, you can open an Item Not Received claim one day past it.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It shows item arriving by February 22nd.

@ok4950 

You may not be being duped. What is the Estimated Delivery Date on the order (vs. the tracking info you've posted)???
If your package has not been delivered by that  date, you can open an Item Not Received claim one day past it.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank-you very much for your reply. Estimated delivery is Wed Feb 22nd. Thanks again for letting me know.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

any news? or update?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply