cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINISHED Reading Harry Potter?

Note: If this thread gets off the ground, there are likely to be SPOILERS in here so don't read if you don't want to know what happened in the book!

Well, I stayed up until 1:30 a.m. last night to finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - it was so good!

Anyone else finished with it yet...??? what did you think?!

I'm glad it didn't have quite the unfinished ending as Book IV, now waiting for the next book won't be quite so annoying... but I know it will be a l-o-n-g wait!

Anyway... what are your thoughts on it???

It could be that the purpose of your life is merely to serve as a warning to others.
Message 1 of 9,493
latest reply
9,492 REPLIES 9,492

Re: FINISHED Reading Harry Potter?

Fredi, above, where it says in purple "when I'm 80 year old, sitting in my rocker...."  That's a link.

Message 8671 of 9,493
latest reply

Or blue, since you haven't clicked it yet.

Message 8672 of 9,493
latest reply

Walmart really should be a little more careful about what they put into their 88 cent ben of topical ointments. Dd needed something for a sore muscle. So being the frugal mom that i am when i saw this been was full of pharmacy type ointments i grabbed a tube something called Warm Touch (keep in mind dd is 15). Son just asked me why i had gotten her warming jelly? I innocently answered that is was generic icy hot. NO IT IS NOT!

It is warming touch INTIMACY JELLY!

She did say it helped her shoulder.
Molly
Message 8673 of 9,493
latest reply

Oh, hot dog, that's good that there are all manner of photos. I didn't check, just thought the link did not go through and all we got was the quote.

Photo 2nd from top on right is the one that came with quote. When I look at Rickman now, I realize how long it's been since "AND CANCEL CHRISTMAS!"

Message 8674 of 9,493
latest reply

Re-reading  Molly's post.

Wait, what???

Message 8675 of 9,493
latest reply

Hmmm, that's nice to know warming jelly has a non-sexual use, because there's a lot more non going on in my life than there is s3x.

Message 8676 of 9,493
latest reply

I see, lol, the link was the quote...and it's black...it was black before I clicked...it's black now that i've clicked...who knows the browser i'm using is older then dirt...lol

Molly...um...um...well I guess if it helped, right? LMAO!!!

I started taking glucosamin, cho...oh i give up, I can't spell it, let me get the bottle...

It's called osteo bi-flex, it's glucosamine, chodroitin & MSM plus something called 5-loxin...i reserched it for my joints...might take up to a month (GACK) to actually see some improvement, but i'm willing to wait. 🙂 I also started taking a probiotic every morning...that's supposed to also help make everything feel better...you know when you can poop everything feels better (not that i have trouble poopin, lol...uh tmi? right? LMAO!!!) Anywho I'm giving it 60 days cuz that's how many days worth of pills there are in this bottle...and we shall see!

Everyone have a great tuesday!

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 8677 of 9,493
latest reply

Message 8678 of 9,493
latest reply

Wait, what??

Loaded a pic of Daniel Radcliffe saying, "I used to be sensitive about my height... then i htought, 'F--- that, I'm Harry Potter.' "

Cute.

Message 8679 of 9,493
latest reply

alpha, there is no pic for me 😞 again tho, this browser is older then dirt!  I do like that quote tho!!

Tonks, can we see pics of the fishys???? 🙂 The betta took about a week before he realized I was putting food in there, i wasn't some big scary thing going to attack...now he 'dances' when anyone walks by....thinks he's going to get fed! lol

Today is a high pain day, I didn't think my hands were going to work this am, but so far so good...it's also day 2 of the osteo bi-flex...and well, obviously, nothing is happening! LOL

I took an aleve, and it's about half working...sigh...

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 8680 of 9,493
latest reply

Not sure the ickle fishies would show up in a picture, but I'll give it a shot.

Alpha, no see no link neither.  😉  Sounds like a fun quote.

Physically I'm doing great.  Not a single sign of any sinus/allergy/bronchitis carp so far this spring at all!!!!  I swear that cayanne pepper is pure magic.

Kids of off school this week for Spring/Easter break.  They are cleaning their room.  Or else.  LOL!  I'm cooking a turkey for Easter and the bunny will be visiting us--IF THE BOYS' BEDROOM IS CLEAN!!!

😉

The new reading/computer room is coming along.  Son has finished about 3/4th of the new flooring (and that included pulling up a ton of ancient, stinky rotting very thick Slytherin-Green-Shag Carpet (and moldy padding).  He's worked like crazy on this project.

I'm getting ready to get ready to start thinking about packing for Sissy's.  Vacation starts in less that 3 weeks now.  😉  I'm almost done with the big annual project at work, but ended up working a full 12 hours yesterday before I got to this point.  I've done almost nothing else now since mid February, and the set in stone deadline is day after tomorrow (Friday).  It's beyond tedious and frustrating -- new system know one knows how to use, plus I don't have the basic understanding of the procedure itself (annual budget) so it's been a double whammy for me!  But I'm getting it, slow but sure.  Next year will be a breeze--if I don't forget it all by then!!!!

Speaking of which, it's time for me to go to work.

TONKS

Message 8681 of 9,493
latest reply

Home again home again, jiggity jig!

LOL!

I'm so tired of looking at tiny numbers on a computer and/or paper.

I'm seeing double.

I ALMOST have it.  Almost.

LOL!

TONKS

Message 8682 of 9,493
latest reply

Found this and thought of some fun I could have with someone.

Hee hee hee

TONKS

Message 8683 of 9,493
latest reply

I love that Tonks, too cute..can I accio myself a fred or george? LMAO!!!

Sounds like you are having fun at work 🙂

I'm glad the pepper is working for you!  i'm still feeling kind alike crap, we're now back to 'normal' early spring temps...so it's back to wet & chilly...and hello hand pain...sigh...i think that's why they've been hurting so bad! 🙂

I don't know if the osteo bi-flex is working yet...but i'll surely know in two months! LOL

Message 8684 of 9,493
latest reply

Just Hi. Sorry previous cute HP link did not go through.

It's cold and rainy and my fingers are (as kids used to say) frizzen.  Small dog under several of his blankets--dug himself a burrow. I think I'll go burrow in my bed. Work called and wants me in at 7AM. Ugh.

Message 8685 of 9,493
latest reply