cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FINISHED Reading Harry Potter?

Note: If this thread gets off the ground, there are likely to be SPOILERS in here so don't read if you don't want to know what happened in the book!

Well, I stayed up until 1:30 a.m. last night to finish Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - it was so good!

Anyone else finished with it yet...??? what did you think?!

I'm glad it didn't have quite the unfinished ending as Book IV, now waiting for the next book won't be quite so annoying... but I know it will be a l-o-n-g wait!

Anyway... what are your thoughts on it???

It could be that the purpose of your life is merely to serve as a warning to others.
Message 1 of 9,493
latest reply
9,492 REPLIES 9,492

ooooooooookkkkkk so i googled hot sexy rat...

and found this:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/715529/sexy_rat_terrier_three_way/

was quite funny...

:)

really! was funny...:)

~~Mandy~~

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 2 of 9,493
latest reply

oh and that lil whine at the end?

soooo typical!!!

~~Mandy~~

Hot freight...pays good...Inline's gots ta go...whoop & ride, Honey, whoop & ride...Clark T Berendes 2-5-78 to 7-5-10
Message 3 of 9,493
latest reply

ola-ya*ll!!
Enthusiast
AWWWWW!!! So CUTE!!

;-)
Don't miss the huge Rummage sale May 1st through May 8th!

Thousands of items starting at only 99¢, no reserve!!
Message 4 of 9,493
latest reply

I'd google it but the kids are in here---and you never know what's gonna come online! I'll wait til they're asleep.
Twin A has a "simmering" appendix... so his doc says. I guess that's on the low end of an explosive appendix. The doc thinks it's probablly a tummy flu thing. White cells (indicating infection) are low, so there should not be an infection. But the kid is curled up in a blanket on the couch, clenching up everything now and then, grunting quietly and making me extremely nervous.
Waiting on urinalysis to rule out kidney stones.
2 kids at friends', 1 babysitting who should be home any minute. Dog wouldn't go out because we are in a massive cow-p*ssing-on-a-flat-rock rainstorm. complete with brilliant flashes of lightning and long dramatic rolls of thunder. so the dog peed on a downstairs door & rug. Looked like he'd been saving up for hours. I threw him outside on a lead and cleaned up. Dopey dog.
The frog and ratty pics are great, I needed the laugh! I liked the squirrel in the floatay thing. And the squreely bar.
I've been in enough squirrely bars!
Message 5 of 9,493
latest reply

errols*here
Enthusiast
Scabbers, you're all wet. You almost look kinda cute. Almost. In a gross kinda way.

Speaking of rats. You gotta watch them as they go nuts here at a Taco Bell. It's old news but it still cracks me up.
Message 6 of 9,493
latest reply

And this is what happened to the Taco Bell rats:

Message 7 of 9,493
latest reply

errols*here
Enthusiast
Oh, yuck. Excellent comeback Toadie! : )

I've found your new favorite website just click here.
Message 8 of 9,493
latest reply

Hmmm, you'd think an Owl would like squirrels, nice and yummy.
Message 9 of 9,493
latest reply

Owls like 'em raw, not extra crispy.
Message 10 of 9,493
latest reply

Every time I go over to OLA, there's nothing I want. Okay, it's made worse by the fact there's practically nothing I do want, but jeez. Even browsing doesn't come up with a anything likely. Many of the categories have (0) or (1) item listed. Some of them that have (1321) turn out to have actually 23 listings: one with 1000 available, one with 300 available, and 21 with only one available.
Message 11 of 9,493
latest reply

I've been checking out OLA, the moon, & IO almost every day (along with Ebay) for the black flat cams (different stitch discs) for my sewing machine...

they are beotch to find...sigh...

I DID find some...here on ebay...but they are in the land down under...and I really dont like to purchase stuff outside the US...

I've been browsing all of them for other stuff too, but nothing has really caught my eye anywhere else...

alright...off to go finish my purse...and then a shower...and then off to lunch with the girls!

later ya'll :)

~~Mandy~~

Message 12 of 9,493
latest reply

errols*here
Enthusiast
People, please, lets keep our rodents straight shall we. Those two kibbles in the bucket are rats not squirrels. The little guy in the floater is a rat not a squirrel. Trust me, i'm an owl, I know about these things. *Raw, not extra crispy*

Oh, by the way, Sorcerer's Stone is on tonight on ABC. For those without cable (like me) this is a big deal.

Which reminds me, a new picture for Half Blood Prince has been released -

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 9,493
latest reply

Ron looks awful. He has a dopey haircut and that sweater makes him look like he's getting a bit Dudley in the middle.
Message 14 of 9,493
latest reply

He looks like he's got hooters as big as Hermione's as well.
Message 15 of 9,493
latest reply