Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Anyone stop selling on eBay and just donate their items?

Should I continue to sell on eBay? My constraints/fears: eBay is frustrating because after I have the item posted, I have to monitor the shipping price on some items to make sure I will actually break even on the item if the shipping price goes up. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! What a slap in the face

This is simple, nothing complicated. Customer purchases an EZ Generator Transfer switch, we own the patent, its label the UL approval and all the bells and whistles....Customer is buying direct. The customer opens a case for return, no problem, send ...

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Can I tell a buyer I am selling on another platform?

Me, seller, and a prospective buyer we’re unable to come to a deal because of eBay’s fee and shipping costs, but they told me they live nearby and asked if I was on Facebook market place. Can I tell the buyer that I am selling on Craigslist? I got in...

AOL dial-up was faster

Are we back in the stone age? Come-on eBay, you have money to add servers.

User avatar by Scout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Orphan Original Art

Wow, this is a great forum. I have been selling my orphan originals via EBTH (Everything But The House) where it is auctioned starting at $1. But if it does not go for over $300 they get 57% which is okay but it does put a damper on things. So now I ...

Pure Wick items cancelled by ebay

eBay claims my listing for a Pure Wick Female External Catheter system doesn't follow EBay policy stating that it is invasive healthcare equipment and that it needs a prescription. Both of these are not true. It is an external catheter system which d...

Refund issue

Hey everyone, How do I go about denying a refund? Customer bought a product from me and they want a refund because the package isn't perfect. I showed the imperfections in the photos. I don't think they deserve a refund. The money is already spent. M...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors