cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on orders older then 60 days

Can I not write feedback on orders older then 60 days?

I want to give those orders only positive feedback, not possable at all?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Not possible - you only have 60 days to leave it:)

I saw that...

~KARMA

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Not possible - you only have 60 days to leave it:)

I saw that...

~KARMA
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

As virtualwhimsy said it isn't possible and I found out today that I can no longer look at my older than 60 day purchases and see if the seller gave me any feedback or if I gave them any as the field is now empty.

Empty field now where the FB icons used to be.Empty field now where the FB icons used to be.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Sorry, Ebay's deadline for posting feedback is 60 days.

After that, you cannot post feedback.  

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

@mob-rules wrote:

As virtualwhimsy said it isn't possible and I found out today that I can no longer look at my older than 60 day purchases and see if the seller gave me any feedback or if I gave them any as the field is now empty.

Empty field now where the FB icons used to be.Empty field now where the FB icons used to be.

@mob-rules you can see all of that Igor ation on the eBay website. You don’t need any icons to see your feedback received. You have a feedback profile you know....just click the feedback number next to your user ID, you can see who left you feedback & who you left feedback for. The app is limited in what it shows you. You can see the last 3 years purchase history and all your feedback on the website under “my eBay”.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

I use the pictures to help me remember and with the removal of the icons from the "app" I hate it.  It was very easy to have those icons up there so I didn't have to wade through a ton of feedback and try to cross correlate.  This isn't progress to have removed those icons.

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@annaeiriks@mob-rules,

It does not matter if you use the app or log in the classic way.  Once 60 days has passed the leave feedback button/icon goes away. 

As far as finding out if the seller left you feedback, It is not that hard to find, you bought it over 2 months ago, so it would show in the feedback you received in the Last 6 months, unless it was over 6 months since you made the purchase, then it would be in the Last Year.  Neither of you has much feedback to go through to find it.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

No we don't but we shouldn't have to try and cross correlate your way.

Moot point as it is as it is so time to move on about the flipping icons.

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

More seller are delevery more than 60 day. So they avoid the feedback system. This is a problems.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

No more eBay purchases for me! 

Too little time to post feedback. If that's how eBay rolls, it's received my last order. I'm not looking for a refund, but the statute of limitations for comments has been written for the benefit of sellers — not buyers — who simply want to warn others that there are scammer sellers who conduct business here. Amazon, Apple's App Store and others have no such restrictions.  Neither should eBay. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply