Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

can anyone provide any help? please...

i posted a couple of questions earlier this week, and while the questions themselves may have been unaware in nature (i will freely admit to this), i thought any response would have been pretty straightforward to anyone much more knowledgeable than m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Subscription Question...PLEASE HELP

hello,i posed a question here yesterday to which i did not receive an answer to, perhaps based on my level of ignorance, but i am hoping that someone, anyone, can help me with this today. part of my ignorance was due to not having a full understandin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping address

I need to know how can i get the shipping label it’s already charged for me , so i need to know shipping label print and send it to my home?

cancel my car on line.

I need to cancel my car which is sold and still active on line, done every thing to cancel at my wits end please help .

Listings page

I have 245 items listed. They are arranged on five pages. The first page showed the most recent listings followed by the next pages which were subsequent listings in the order which they were created. I found this so convenient because I could go to ...

My Saved Searches is a Mess

I basically buy from my Saved Searches List so the list is important. Items used to be in alphabetical order. Now I have to go through all of them to find something. The search option at the top of the list doesn't work and there are glitches with sa...

Amazon selling on Ebay

I purchased a craft paperback book for $24.The seller duplicated the Books title into the description, so I can't now claim the item is not as described. Inside the cover is a warning against piracy and on selling the EBOOK by MacMillan Publishers. T...

Gift cards

How can I use a gift card that my father had registerd on his account? 

Bidding

My hybrid for an item was $11 and it says that item sold for $11 but I wasn’t the winner

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors