Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ROGER MOORE

ICH HABE VOR EINIGER ZEIT EIN AUTOGRAMM VON ROGER MOORE VERKAUFT.DOCH EBAY GIBT MIR DAS GELD NICHT, WAS IST DA LOS !!!!!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is the search screwed up?

Why do I get so many non-related items listed when I search for something specific? Even if I put my search terms in quotes, I still get tons of listings that do not have the quoted terms in them. It didn't used to be this way. In the past if I searc...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Been spending 1000s on eBay lately. Where are "eBay bucks"?!?

I have literally no idea why it says you can "earn eBay bucks" when you spend from April, May and June.Spent 1000's of dollars lately.No eBay bucks. Where... are they???The help section for it doesn't tell me "where" it's supposed to have been activa...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

Hey there, I bought an item a few weeks ago. I did not like it, so I asked for a refund. I sent the item back, and the seller has received it, but he did not give a refund. I contacted him, but he is not replying to my messages. Can you guys help me ...

negative feedback

I blocked a buyer after a purchase. Have my own reasons for blocking. Anyway, buyer tried to contact me to find out why I blocked him. Besides blocking him from bidding he was also blocked from contacting me. He left negative feedback which states th...

Scammed

I sent a scammer an ebay gift card by taking a picture of it on my phone and sent it to him. I did not know it was a scam. Can I get the gift card canceled b

e bay selling account

I have an e bay selling account, it made in via my mobile phone, but it 's not easy for listing an item, so I want log in my pc, Does it affect the account when you log in like that? Will the account be cancelled?

acount

Hello, my account has been frozen for unknown reasons. I have never defaulted on any bills or posted any inappropriate information before. Is there any misunderstanding? I can provide personal information. I hope you can check my information and help...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer opened a item not received case

Customer opened an item not received case . The case was closed not in my favor for an item not received . Now I see the item has arrived in the customers mailbox today since the case is closed and ruled in their favor how will I receive a refund or ...

Item description from the seller is missing

When I preview the listing before publishing, I can see my item descriptions, but when it's published the page the Item Description from Seller area shows that the content is missing. Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

Objet impayé.

J'ai 77ns,je suis atteint d'une récidive d'un cancer du foie qui a necessité une opération de 7h30 et 15heures au bloc à l'hopital d'avignon... Actuellement je ne peux plus me déplacer.....Tout cela est vérifiable...Cordialement.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors