Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer saying the item is damaged

I sold a lightly used leather carryon bag to a buyer. The retail price of the bag is over $800. I sold the bad to him for $411.00. The buyer asked me if the inside was stained. I looked inside the bag and told him it was not. He did not ask for pictu...

Sold two different eBay Coin Items with shipped Envelope Tracking Number. They were never Delivered

Post Office could not help me on two different Coins that I sold to different buyers. US Post Office does not recognize ESU tracked envelope as a Postal Tracked item. Post Office told me to check with eBay. I will try to get some resolution w/eBay cu...

We want to list our products on ebay

Hello My Little Opulence cushions and throws are stocked exclusively in Paddington in Chasing Chairs, the funkiest lil' chair shop right next door to it's mother store, Empire Revival. We are located at 167 Latrobe terrace in the iconic old Plaza The...

how to use 2 gift cards for 1 purchase

I have 2 gift cards and I wanna use one because it only has like 4-5 dollars on it and use the other one to finish the transaction. is it possible for me to do it or no?

Saludos

hola comunidad, veo que ultimamente ebay no tiene stock de muchas cosas, como ser apple wathc, iphone 12, monitores sowie, entre otras cosas. y si las llega a tener los precios son ridiculamente altos y fuera de lo normal, soy fiel a ebay pero veo qu...

No Authenticity Guarantee??

Hey everyone, I listed a sneaker and it gave me the confirmation that authenticity would be guaranteed. I prefer this method as I find it safer for me as seller rather than shipping directly to the customer. However, someone bought the shoe and inste...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors