Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I sell to Serbia

My supplier can drop ship from China to Serbia but every time he tries to buy my item, the sale is reversed and his money is returned. The "sell internationally" is not a good fit as the item originates in China and the factory already has the abilit...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a scam?!

I know that I’m not supposed to give my PayPal email address out but my buyer sent an invoice requesting the PayPal email address. I sent the invoice back saying that I won’t give out my PayPal email but I wanted to share here and see if I did the ri...

D676CA12-09F6-4EBE-BFCE-8F12993F2A06.png

Reporting an issue

Please someone used my card and he’s telling me it has no balance on it,please I want to confirm the time and date of the used 44828122600684482812342913the 2 codes is $150 each

CANCELLED ORDER

A buyer cancelled an order after "buying it now". The buyer asked me to cancel the order because he didn't have sufficient funds. Upon cancelling the order, I got a message that ebay issued him a refund...how is that possible if the buyer never paid?...

glitch in messaging?

I can only enter one letter at a time when messaging a customer or seller. I have to keep repositioning the cursor after each letter and when I hit space it scrolls the entire page. Anyone else seeing this?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gift card

Hello. I used my ebay gift card towards a purchase on ebay. It took the balance and still charged my bank account the full amount. Does anyone know how I can get my credit back?

FLOODED WITH POPUP ADS ALL OF A SUDDEN

NOT SURE ITS ANYTHING TO DO WITH EBAY OR ITS APP CHANGING BUT RECENTLY MY LAPTOP IS FLOODED WITH POP UP ADS THAT MY BLOCKER SET AT MAX DOES NOTHING TO STOP I RELATE THIS TO EBAY SINCE EVERY NEW PAGE BRINGS A NEW AD ITS SO BAD THAT ITS TIME TO SELL EL...

Resolved! suspended account

got an email from eBay informing me that my account was permanently suspended

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

SCAMMED ON EBAY

What do you do when you purchase a gift card and there’s no money on the card when you check the balance? How do you go about a refund ? Or am I just screwed

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not arrived and seller refund money once but now asking for return his item or money from me.

Hi All, I have ordered one gems stone after waiting for long time I didn't received product and I have raised request for refund after some day I got my refund but now seller is reaching out to me and asking for money to back to his PayPal account an...

Can not close account

I haven’t used in a while had issues with other accounts trying to clear my data. Had above standard seller record. No suspensions nothing unpaid. Can’t close can’t get help. what to do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors