Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This is garbage!

You tied up my bank account all 4th of July weekend by allowing the total balance for my recent transaction to stay pending, while simultaneously debiting each separate charge, so the amount has doubled, equalling over $400 on a $230 purchase, sendin...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller asking for my phone number for shipping

Hi. I have a seller from Egypt that is asking me for my phone number before they will ship an item I've paid for to the USA. I've used eBay for over 20 years and this the first time anyone has ever requested type of information. Would this request be...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns

Does anyone know how to contact ebay by phone? Call them, or have them call you?

final value fee when the item isn't sold

I had an item returned ,the buyer was refunded but I am still being charged final value fee of $192. I can't seem to find a way to get this charge waived. This item was a turntable, the buyer declared it didn't work I accepted the return but when it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Leaving Feedback for buyer that bought multiple items.

When leaving Feedback for someone that bought multiple item's, Message shows there was a problem saving the Feedback and to close page and try again. Still get the same message after doing so. I don't have that problem with single items that are boug...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

my purchases do not come up

I get an error message of "try again later" when I try to pull up my purchases. This has been going on for weeks now.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping error

I'm selling A D humidifier and accidentally listed it as one oz rather than 40 pounds and didn't notice it until the buyer had paid and I'd print out the shipping label Aside from canceling the order is there anything I can do

Most Marked as Helpful Authors