Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wine cooler controls not working properly

We purchased a wine cooler through an appliance supplier on eBay. Before purchasing, we inquired about the warranty and were told that it had a remaining time period left on manufacturer’s warranty. The item arrived without a functioning temperature ...

shipping

Is anyone else having major problems with the post office when shipping envelopes

Phishing

I have an ad that was posted on FB for an automobile at a fantastic price. The ad looks legit but the process is fishy. I am unable to contact eBay directly to check the legitimacy of the ad. I also cannot find the vehicle in the eBay motors ads or p...

Taxes

I have been purchasing through Ebay for years.. live in Panama ship through Miami how do I stay tax free???

Seller won’t respond

I bought 50 tiles and was shorted one. Two others were nicked or had other imperfections. I’ve sent pics to seller and would like a resolution other than returning entire order, but seller not responding to emails. What should be my next course of ac...

PLS HELP

I recently shipped an item like a regularly ship things on ebay, did my normal routine at the post office and left. Shipping was looking normal until one day it says "Mis-Shipped" and hasn't changed since. Am I screwed now or what? Someone help

hi

hi my name is shawn kim I have trouble with my ebay gift card doesn't show my balance I type 13 digits it say oops it doesn't know this number Please try again can you help me

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned item

I shipped an item to the address listed when I printed the mailing label. It was returned to me from their post office saying address does not exist. I have the item and they have left negative feedback without contacting me first. I had already sent...

Manolo Blahnik Pumps Real or Fake?

Hello everyone, I found a pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps second hand. Unfortunately they are not my size and I would like to sell them. I am very hesitant to do so unless I am certain they are real. All of the research I have been doing lead me to beli...

IMG_0454.jpg IMG_0455.jpg IMG_0456.jpg IMG_0457.jpg

Closed return case

So I didn't know that you can't reopen a case once you cancel it. So I cancelled thinking I could reopen it because he didn't give me a partial refund. Is it possible in any way to request another return?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors