Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

14-07123-22187

I have not received item number14-07123-22187 They are sold I have not received the return package so what do I do I’m not going to refund him if I don’t have the item

Resolved! Can I change my mind about canceling my order?

I just purchased a Note 10+ and I thought I messed up and got one that wouldn't work with my service. So I requested to cancel,, Turns out it is factory unlocked and it will work with AT&T / cricket . I dont want to cancel i want the phone.

Free shipping

Okay I'm working on posting my first product but I want to offer potential buyers free shipping and I have not yet figured out how to do that. Can someone please help me? When I'm trying to post the product and I get to shipping details I can't find ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can not understand.

Item: 4x ECL86 / 6GW8 audio tubes TELEFUNKEN - 1960s - ECL 86Item number: 284331115905 I won this auction and I also tried to pay the item price and shipping, but the shipping address didn't work.Of course, when conducting the auction, my country was...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How could this be possible???

Item: Grundig Röhrenradio - RF 102Item number: 164907308306 I've won this auction but seller had cancelled before I pay for an item.I think The auction is a promise among the seller and bidders.How could this be possible???

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay gift card

eBay gift card I just bought trying to check the balance and it says card not found how is that if it’s brand new and been activated?

Who is data-integrity-solutions

I was wondering if someone may know who data-integrity-solutions is and if not could y'all help me with something? I've got 5 stamps I'm looking for some information on. Anything ya know about them would be appreciated! Tyia!

16255417611012066519973858148147.jpg

How can I sell to Serbia

My supplier can drop ship from China to Serbia but every time he tries to buy my item, the sale is reversed and his money is returned. The "sell internationally" is not a good fit as the item originates in China and the factory already has the abilit...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors