Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay payment vs. Paypal

Wife is getting a little tired of eBay emptying our receivables every Tuesday into our account. I try to keep enough money in my Paypal account to cover shipping returns and partial refunds. A lot of charges on our credit card now. Wife does the book...

eBay changes customer service.

Tried talking to a live person lately. Wanted to know why they changed the ability to change addresses and ship the item to an asked for address vs. one that was on the eBay order. Keeps telling me there is a problem with my order. Any help. eBay sur...

Public dispute for digital item

A buyer just recently opened a dispute against me for an apex account that I sold. He claims that he didn’t recognize the transaction even though I have messages to prove that he wanted to buy the account. I tried to respond to the dispute however it...

Resolved! Recourse after seller refused agreed upon sale

Item was being sold as best offer, no damage noted in listing or visible in images. Offer was accepted and payment was made. The sale was completed. Next day seller said items were broken and refunded the money. Buyer communicated back that it was fi...

Cleveland chassis

I ordered an item set from this seller that came incomplete, I was going to ask for a refund but this seller drags his butt so I made a deal with him and close my case for a refund of $50 which I haven’t received yet I want the $50 refund or he can g...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wanting to return a item I haven’t received

I ordered an exhaust but it took about a month just to get from Canada to Chicago and it still hasn’t made it so I asked to return, but it’s telling me to mark it as shipped and I haven’t received it any one know how to handle this?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors