Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Illegal sales tax

Ebay is charging sales tax in USA money sold. There is no sales tax on American coins, only foreign money. It must add up to millions collected by error.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not received

Hello, I am wondering about a member opening a request stating that their item was not received.This is an item that was sold on April 12 and shows it was delivered on April 16. I sent her tracking information the next day when i shipped, then follow...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return with no return label

Good afternoon. I placed an order and received it once I installed it a few days later the unit started acting strange. In other words if malfunction. I contacted the seller and asked for a refund. He asked what was the problem and I sent them pictur...

Buyer received a product as well as refund

what do I do in this situation, Buyer received a product as well as a refund, eBay and PayPal do not very helpful, the product cost is $1500. I am very frustrated with eBay's decision. any solution how do I get my product back or my product cost.

Need help

How do I close my ebay account? How do I know if someone still has access to my account if i had closed it

Account Suspension

Hi, My account is suspended because of non payment. My payments were paid each month via paypal. Is that not an option anymore?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I returned a item via US Postal

So I'm returning an item to a seller and they used UPS I returned like mentioned via US postal, how can I give them the tracking number and prove to ebay that I returned the item

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors