Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Standard Envelope

I have been listing baseball cards for months and now the option to ship using EBay Standard Envelope is not showing. I am using the proper category so I know it’s not that… please help

canceled item and now item has not arrived and says it has item is 13$ need help getting my refund

I don't have the item yet eBay is asking me to return the item with a shipping label ?how can I return a item I don't have it says it was delivered but I never signed or accepted anything I canceled the order the day the shipping label was made and t...

Buyer that is constantly winning bids and not paying.

Is there a way to configure our account to not accept bids from a certain user? This user won a bid of mine, did not contact or pay. I relisted the item andluckily someone else won the bid. But had he not, I noticed the same bad useralmost won again....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New account

I registered, did everything correctly, entered the address, entered the delivery address, when placing an order, I entered my visa card and I got an error "please check the payment details or choose another payment method" help friends.

Maison de Luxe isn't Luxe at all!

How can ebay allow a seller to take full payment when an item hasn't been shipped? In my experience with "Maison de Luxe" just yesterday, two days after receiving payment in full by credit card, the item was never shipped. A label was created 24 hour...

Putting retail price for high value item

Im trying to sell an item that retails for $2400. Should I put this retail price in the title of my listing or should I save that room for more key words and just put in my description if at all? It is a gently used item and I have it listed for $139...

Seller's Original Shipping Costs on Refund

I bought a pair of shoes, but they didn't fit well and the pictures weren't particularly accurate. The seller accepted my return, and as described in his ad the buyer was to pay return shipping. I have no problem with paying return shipping. However,...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return shipping address

How do I change my return shipping address? I’ve updated my info and only have one address attached to my account, but it still has a random old address for return shipping when I print shipping labels.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Labels from EBay

With an item I had sold on eBay the label I received { buyer pays shipping} wasn’t even close enough for the item I was selling. Description: Corona 14 foot telescopic tree trimmer with Lopper. Brand New. The label I got to ship this item was the equ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors