Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

returns

How do I send a return label to the buyer when I had a no return in my listing ? I need to offer a return and refund.

Shipping address

I have a package going to Canada but when I printed the label provided by eBay it is going to E International DeliveryCS/PO Box #9008Smithtown, NY 11787-9008which is not the buyers address provided. 1st time I’ve shipped to Canada is this normal?

Updating my payout information

I am trying to update my payout bank information but it requires me to enter my old bank account number which I no longer have. Any advice please? Thank you Ellie

checking account charged for shipping

I keep getting charged in my personal checking account for shipping fees on shipping labels, yet, the customers ALWAYS pay for postage on all of my orders. I don't understand why. This should come out of MY FUNDS and not my personal checking account.

Shipping!!

I have changed it over and over yet every time I get a order e-bay is not charging shipping!!!!!

Shipping Issues

I shipped 5 Priority Mail envelopes with items to customers. They have received them now, but there was no tracking number they still show as in shipping. How do you change that to delivered?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors