Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Misleading Descriptions

I want an authentic Worx battery. When I search, the results contain MOST items with "for" in small letters and "Worx" in large letters. Upon further review of description the brand listed is "unbranded" or no brand listed. I run into this same issue...

ebay scam.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change "Ship From Location"

How can I do so. Listing live for 30 minutes. No bids yet. I updated my profile address, but it is not updating in my ship from section of the listing. Thank you.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit item

I bought an item over 90 days and wore for the first time to realize the shoes are counterfeit. The return window is over and the seller isn’t responding to me.

Ship from address

Hello, My question is reguarding my seller account. I recently moved and my ship FROM address has changed. I have updated all of my address including my ship from address to my current address. When I create a new listing, the new listing still shows...

Insurance claim

I received an item that was damaged from shipping. I messaged the seller , he asked for pictures which I sent. He said he would file an insurance claim. I received an e mail to confirm the damages and claim which I responded to immediately. A couple ...

Insurance claim

I received an item that was damaged from shipping. I messaged the seller , he asked for pictures which I sent. He said he would file an insurance claim. I received an e mail to confirm the damages and claim which I responded to immediately. A couple ...

Contacting Seller

I have been trying to contact a seller and cannot get a response. I would think they should make a response to the question asked. What should you do? I would like a response yea or nay and maybe why or offer some other suggestion. Thank You!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reserve listing fee

How do I get EBay to stop trying to charge my bank the reserve listing fee. I thought this was charged after you sell item. I ended my auction after 8 hours and had no bids so should not be an issue. I appreciate any insight on this.

Resolved! return shipping

I received a refund from eBay for an item I purchased because it did not match the listing description. I understand that the seller is responsible for the return shipping cost but refuses to correspond with me. I then attempted to present this probl...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors