Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How can I get out of Below Standard level?

I can't seem to find out how to get out of the below standard level. This happened when I moved all my stock and either some items got unknowingly damaged or misplaced. No matter how many good sales I've achieved since reorganizing and correcting my ...

lost package post office is of no help

in Jan a package I sent never was delivered--Ive been going in circles with the post office trying to find or get a refund there was insurance on the package but Im having issues trying to get to send it in I already refunded the buyerI cant get an a...

Resolved! Listing Selling for less than posted price

Hello, I have had a few listings that have sold, and the price is slightly less than what I had listed the item as. I do not believe there is a Best Offer, or auto best offer on them but since I don't know why this is happening - perhaps? I am sure t...

ebay bucks

first do they still offer bucks and if so, how do I find out how much do I have and how do i apply thanks.

Offered partial refund 10 days ago with no response? Total sell amount taking from current sales

a buyer requested a refund 3 weeks after buying an item listed for $20 I accepted her $14 offer. She then accused me of selling a fake tube of lipstick.. it is 100% authentic and she took pictures of a tube she had and the tube I had and said mine wa...

How to get a seller to respond

Seller will not respond to warranting item bought that failed right away listed as (3) yr warranty. Didn’t last a month. eBay won’t step in and help. eBay won’t give me the option to report the seller either. What can I do? I am out $700.00 and have ...

I'm I allowed to bid

I'm not allowed to bid without linking an account, I'm not liking to open to more hacking. Your losing customer

need to input tracking number

This used to be easy. My printer stopped working the same day I made a sale. Rather than run out a buy a new printer I wrote out the label and just took the package to the post office. BUT there's no easy way to input a tracking number! Even though t...

Combined shipping

The seller won't respond to a request for combined shipping, which he offers. Charging $28 for shipping 8 magazines. Any suggestions?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors