Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

counterfeit item

Is there any way to get a human on the phone to address counterfeit electronics I received? Seller is refusing return or refund.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping

I want to ship in a box , Ebay is only offering flat rate envelope options . The envelopes are not large enough .

returns

I bought an item the seller advertised as one thing and what i got was not what he sold it as and they charged me to ship it back iam done with them.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did the bidding interface (for buyers) change recently?

When I have an item up for auction on my screen, there used to be a spot to fill in your bid before clicking on the Place Bid button (this was followed with a confirmation screen). Now there isn't -- you click the Place Bid button first and then a bo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Re: Problem with the "confirm return button lighting up"

I may have a possible solution for those of you currently experiencing difficulty when returning an item for a refund. I have performed some of the following steps which, for me, were successful:1) Go to the "My EBay" link on the home screen to show ...

shipping charges on variose items in a single listing

Ebay has notified me that there is no way to input different sizes and weights in their shipping for my variose products in a single listing. Only one can be inputted. I want to ship internationally but the cost of shipping is much higher from produc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors