Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Authenticator mixed items up

An item was purchased from me on ebay, Nike shoes. Shoes were sent to Ebay Authentication and were authenticated. The buyer received the wrong shoes and now wants to be refunded.

hold on funds

Is anybody else out there fed up with eBay holding their funds for 30 days and the reason they say this is fraud protection they're helping us!! And we have no recourse because we sign a sellers agreement to go along with everything that eBay wants u...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS Label Broker ID QR Code.

On an item I sold there was a USPS Label Broker Code in QR Code format. Don't know what that means. Can someone tell me what I am supposed to do with that? Thanks,Lonnie

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unpaid item strikes

I've never not paid for an item and I just tried to make an offer on something and received a red message saying I cannot purchase due to 2 unpaid item strikes. Has this ever happened to anyone else? How can I fix it?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller didn't send item. Won't respond. eBay won't help, NOW SELLER HAS RELISTED MY ITEM!!

I didn't receive the item I paid for, I have contacted the seller multiple times with no response. Because I let it go too long, eBay won't help. And now I see the seller has relisted my item. What can I do? I can't even find a way to get any help fr...

Fake game

I bought a pokemon game from a seller by the name of naakiosa10 and I can't reach him to return it because he was removed and I can't even bring the game up anymore

Most Marked as Helpful Authors