Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer received my package damaged.

One of my buyers let me know his package arrived damaged. I have not been in this situation before and would like some guidance on what are the proper steps the buyer needs to do and what I also need to do to make this right, thank you.

return of an item

Seller 24-7 wholesale 2639. I need to return items to this seller. I cant get help from ebay or the. I received this in 3/1/23

Shipping Insurance

I know that eBay offers $100 basic insurance on some shipping options. How can purchase extra insurance for a package that sold for over $200? Thank you.

Product information I purchased

I purchased a coffee mug item number 285160952721 from seller cbstickersplus and received the mug. It arrived in good condition without any product information. I attempted to contact the seller and EBAY indicated I did not make any purchase, but I h...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! suspicious link

I received a message from ebay that someone wants to chat with me through ebay motors ap about a vehicle i have for sale. When i place my cursor on the reply button my Norton tells me it is a suspicious link.

eBay Fees

If I sell something for $115 (with free shipping), why is my seller fee based on $122?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors