Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller not honoring warranty

I bought a lithium ion battery for my motorcycle. Seller says it has a 10 year warranty and now seller will not honor the warranty couple months in. What do I do? Worked great for couple times now dead after one start

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam

I found a vehicle on OfferUp for just the amount that I had to purchase one it seems like too good to be true and it was a contact of the lady she stated that because her husband's death she wanted to relieve yourself of the vehicle to prevent bad me...

Screenshot_20230314-190230.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping with flat rate

When I get ready to ship through eBay, there is no option for flat rate packages or envelops on priority mail delivery. Where can I find the option for those?

seller item lost by USPS

I refunded a buyer because it has been a month and the item still shows in transit on the USPS tracking. it was a $350 item what are my options and steps to make myself whole, as I know do not have the item or the money.

MK.jpg

trading assistant

Hello everyone - I did a quick search online and was informed that Ebay has trading assistants who sell your items for you. I do not see any info about this service on Ebay.com

I want to sell fruit cleaning brush

I have a bit difficulty of economic , i want to do an online business to earn more income to take care of my family, i have some products such as cleaning fruit brushes, can you help me?

Taxes - purchases

This may be a stupid question but is the line on taxes asking # for purchases is that asking inventory count say 1k items purchased or worthh of purchased inventory (we'll pretend everything cost me $2 so I spent 2k on inventory) which of these would...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors