Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Collecting insurance on a shipment

I have a sale that I sent using ebay shipping that never made it to the buyer (tracking confirms this). How do I collect the insurance on the refund I had to provide?

Block Sellers

Is there a way to block/remove certain sellers from my search criteria?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missed purchase

Hello. I have made many purchases, however, I’m new to the selling game. I missed a purchase (my notifications were not enabled) and a month has passed. I've contacted the buyer with an apology and gave the option of still shipping the item or refund...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pandora bracelet.

I won the bid ,but it would not get to on time So I ask to cancel the order .them I wanted to keep it for myself .I ask the seller to cancel my cancellation.she has not let me know .

Money Back Guarantee by eBay

I am reaching out to Buyers of eBay who may have experienced the same thing I have with eBay's Money Back Guarantee Policy. I did not know nor does the policy state that if a buyer contacts their financial institution about a purchase made on eBay th...

Notifications not available

My notifications keep disappearing and when I hover on the bell it says "Notifications not available at this time." Is anyone else seeing this?

Resolved! international shipping fees

A sale was made including free shipping. Ebay reported a shipping fee to the seller of $0.00 but the buyer, in a different country was charged a fee. Why are there differing reports and how can the buyer get the free shipping that was promised?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors