Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Find a seller

Trin 2 find a seller so I can order from them they had GREAT service would like 2 purchase more from them

Bid by mistake

I accidentally bid on a item and won I contacted the seller to say it was a mistake the seller said no problem as long as they don't get charged money but I keep getting a notification to pay for it?

Resolved! Too many scam accounts

Having used eBay for over two decades, I realize I no longer trust it. Too many orders have never arrived because of bogus sellers. And when I investigate similar products, with similar appearing pages, I realize eBay is flooded with bogus sellers sc...

I paid for an item and the seller found out it was worth more

Basically the seller screwed up with the address he found out the item was worth more so he said I screwed up and refunded me the money I did not want this item back it was the most unprofessional thing I ever saw in my life and this guy has 100% pos...

chat help is a complete waste of time -

After more than a half an hour when Nikhat didn't actually read my question - but just kept giving me boiler plate answers that are already on the site - my 'chats' were not enterable?! I put them here: No - as I mentioned above - the ebay trading ca...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to contact ebay if you suspect fraud?

I won an auction and paid for the item. The seller had no ratings (I haven't used ebay in a while and didn't think to check that first), but the photos and description came across as legit. A short while after I paid a tracking # was generated, but a...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors