Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can't combine purchases for international shipping

Hi, first time trying this. Usually I can sort things out but this has me frustrated. Last night a buyer from France bid & won 8 auctions. I do not have any international shipping on my listings except eBay International Shipping where I send to thei...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping label

I'm a new seller and I accidentally purchased two shipping labels for the same item. Is there a way that I can be refunded for the one that isnt going to be used?

shipping label

I printed e bay shipping label, shipping from Lynn Haven Fl to Lawndale Ca; the package arrived in Lawndale post office and was returned to me marked "insufficient postage". How can I print another shipping label without paying ebay another $9.00??

Return request from client

Hello, I have client who wants to return the item. When I clicked to refund the client I clicked that ebay will send a shipping label and deduct it from my invoice. I later told the client about the invoice and he told me he did not recieve it. How c...

Resolved! gift cards

where do you find gift card refunds applied to account? 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake NFL Jersey - How do I report a seller

I bought an "official" NFL jersey "with tags" recently. The only reason I bought it here was because I couldn't find a "youth" size one online. Well, It came and is obviously fake, from the Made in China label to the terrible NFL / Nike tag at the bo...

Tax

Why are there tax on every item? I've never been charged for tax in the past?

Order

I purchased mickey ears but it does not show on here that I purchased it like I got scammed my bank account was charged I need to know where my order is

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offer via ebay messages

Hello,I sent an offer to a buyer. When I did so it popped up and said they had 1 day and 4 hours to respond. Well, it is has been 2 days and I don't know how many hours, but the item is still locked for editing due to the offer. I also still see they...

Returns

I want to return an item that due to the circumstance was checked out as guest now I can find no record of the transaction through ebay and keep hitting dead ends therefore a return can not be started.I have the order number and seller etc and have c...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Down Time

Hi, In the past month, but particularly this past week, we have been having major issue with eBay being down and us unable to sell, answer customer queries, report on sales...We haven't done anything different internally...still use Chrome, regularly...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors