Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Box Breakage Mill Parts Lost

Some of the parts were missing due to damage to the box during delivery. (Missing parts: round rolling and screws….) Image attached.   Total: $79.39

IMG_5648.jpeg joych2_1-1684433231509.png
User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay email saying “don’t ship to this buyer”

I just received an email from eBay telling me not to complete a sale that was completed 10 days ago. The item was shipped, received and paid for. The order even states my funds are available from this sale. I have been selling for quite a few years a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

There is no option to leaveback

I purchased a defective product and the seller will not respond to my multiple attempts to contact them. For some reason, there is no "Leave Feedback" option for this particular purchase? Does anyone know why?

eBay cards

I’m trying to call eBay support to give transaction number for a car I am buying but nobody is answering is there another number

Notification area

On notifications on my app there’s an item that was refunded to the buyer but the item is still on my notifications and can’t get it off. There’s no delete button I can find. It’s off on other areas of my app. I tried screen sharing with an EBay rep ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Electronics

Just like you have an authentication for Jordans, you should have an authentication for electronics, because I bought a pair of speakers and only one works

Had a snag when changing payment method and have been reduced to "new user" after all these years.

Had a great rating as Seller rosepickle2 and that is a bad reflection on my perfect selling and buying record. What a bummer. I'm back but this was a dingy in my reputation I had built up. Ebay has no "subject" in "contact and help" for me to express...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors