Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account Restricted

Hello all,My account was restricted after making my first sale and trying to withdraw the money I made from this sale. I am just looking for advice on anything more I can do to get my account unrestricted. I provided drivers license,bank statement, a...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer service

I am tired of the AI customer service. It is useless. I have an email from ebay: it says that I will be refunded for a product I did not receive. My problem is my bank card was hacked and it is no longer active. So, how do I receive my refund?

need to speak with agent

i been here over 25 years --this **bleep** of no agents available to speak to is insane!!! and getting that bot chat is infuriating!!

Multiple accounts

Hey so I've apparently made an eBay account several years ago that I don't remember. I recently created another and have been selling without a problem. I got a new phone today and already reset my old phone and when I log into my eBay account it is ...

Help~ can't find what has been purchased...

I was away for a several months and upon returning going though all the CC charges and noticed the purchase was made in Ebay that I did not recognise. I checked my ebay purchase record and does not show up and the bank ( CHASE ) also does not state w...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay stealing my money

eBay has linked my account with someone I don’t know and told me contact them for access. This is fraudulent and I’m still owed $1000 from the items I sold on my seller account before account suspended. What do I do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors