Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay charged MORE for the listing than the item SOLD FOR!

THIS IS JUST ONE REASON WHY SHIPPING AND TAX SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE FINAL VALUE OF AN ITEM. I have had two auction listings recently that sold for 99c. eBay failed to charge the buyer sufficient shipping on the first one. I follow through with...

Frustrations with non-paying bidders

I’m finding that increasingly ebay does little to enforce their on policies on winning bidders. When I get a non-paying bidder or accepted best offer, it feels like ebay effectively lets buyers simply ignore their agreement to pay. Is there a way to ...

FORM 1099K

I'm trying to determine what is reportable that could result in receiving a FORM 1099K. If one item sells for a BUY IT NOW Price of $375.00 + a fixed amount of $25.00 for shipping, what potentially could be applied to a 1099K?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have suffer for several strokes and h

I have several strokes and had to attend a university class to help stroke patients.I am sorry I completely forgot for one item but I notified the seller and bought the item the next day

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

item arrived broken

Hi guys. I ordered a glass vase that arrived broken, the seller is acting like I broke the vase and is giving me limited options on what to do. I am really trying to work it out with him but the communication is minimal on his end.. At this point I'm...

False Advertisement

Hello all, I am hoping for some help. I bought some coins from a seller a couple months ago. Before my purchase I asked the seller a couple times to make sure the coins had not been cleaned, as it was important to me the coins we genuine. Seller clai...

Scammer

I’m starting off by saying I take pride in selling in mint condition with brand new items, and in refurbished condition with used item. I have never and will never be the type of person to sell an item as something it is not. I recently dealt with so...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors