Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account permanantly restricted for no reason

Hi community, I've literally opened a seller account today to sell as a business, then added to listings (air fryer and Golf Club). In the evening I've received an email saying that my account has been temporarily restricted and that I had to contact...

Shipping

An item I want to buy has an astronomical shipping price-i texted her and she said she don’t know how to adjust the shipping-she said to wait for an invoice,but,to do that I would have to pay the crazy shipping fee along with item-any ideas? The item...

Ebay is kinda not helpful

I bought a truck seller says I didn't pay and I gave them a cashier's check...and I did the seller took more than thirty days to get me a title and now I cant complain...leave negative feed back horrible experience...ebay kinda sucky these days,,, po...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

App missing

My app has disappeared. I can go into App Store and open eBay to my eBay account but the app is nowhere to be found on my phone.

Seller requests buyer to cancel due to wrong price

I got a request to cancel an order for a single item I'd paid for. My credit card was charged. Seller says they posted the wrong price.( like $15 rather than say $25). If they are not obligated to fill the order after charging my credit card why don'...

Buyer wants to text outside of Ebay

Hello, I accepted an offer but the buyer wants me to tect them before they make payment. Now I am worried because I dont want to get a fee for cancelling a sale I acvepted. But it sounds like a scammer.

eBay has not paid me

eBay has not paid me for an item that was sold and there is nothing showing as pending for payment to me.

Suspicious seller

Hi there I use to buy some items with the seller. But since 3 months or so, there are 2 guys that bid on almost everything on his Ebay page and I suspect that those guys are there only to higher the price of the seller's items. They win tons of thing...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors