Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

blocking

How do i block a buyer from future bidding who never paid.  Thanks

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller incorrectly listed shipping costs

 This was my first ever listing, so I used the option of duplicating the information from an existing listing(ebay provides this option). However on closer inspection, the estimated shipping costs seem to be incorrect. The item is a baby swing and th...

IMG_8180.jpeg

Downloading "ZIP FILES"

Hi all; I purchased a course, the seller gave me access to 2 zip files, part 1 and Part 2. I am attempting to download them onto my Apple IPad mini, I have the zip files, but I can't open or do anything with them. I got a message while trying to "ope...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

vacation

Hi And Thank you!!I can't find the place to remove vacation mode.  

2023 Battery Purchase Attempts.

I've tried to purchase 2023 model batteries three times from three separate sellers and each time no batteries were delivered and I ended up getting a refund. Is anyone else have these same difficulties? My guess is people forget they ordered the bat...

Resolved! My stores past sales

Hi thereI am looking for a way to pull up all of my sales of my store since September 2019. Is there a way to do this? That is approximately 4 years of information and all I can find is how to pull up 2 years up. Do I need to contact eBay directly to...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors