Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking number not uploaded

Does Ebay have a policy that a seller must enter a tracking number on a sold item? I have requested a tracking number on a purchased item three times and the seller has not responded. It does say that it is shipped, but no info as to what carrier or ...

CV Axle didn’t fit as told

 The seller told me that the axle would fit my specific car, when I tried to put it in yesterday it didn’t go in at all and I compared the old axle to the new one and there is a big difference

IMG_0444.jpeg

Pay in four PayPal option

Pay in four option seem to be gone.ive done 5 of these in last four months and just paid another offDid accident hit button to remove it

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 2017d penny

what value is this penny. The other side is the bottom pic   

1685367534418240321720685825082.jpg 16853675783969048444686692848083.jpg CM230526-232710004.jpg

Restricted

I’ve been restricted for a unknown matter - they have restricted me because of concerns over my selling account ?

Return

Phone cases ordered x2 . Wrong phone cases delivered. Please can I return

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Einspruch erheben

Wenn Verkäufer hier so blöd sind, nicht mal Daten raus zu geben, dann sollten die hier nix verkaufen, wenn die dann buchstäblich nen Rückzieher machen und einem das bieten dadurch zu versauen !!!!!! Solche Pappnasen sollten hier rausgeschmissen werde...

seller fails to respond

I agreed to purchase three fishing lures 15 days ago. Requested an invoice including combined shipping 3 times. Received no response from seller,

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

green Dot

What does the green dot on my ebay ocom mean? I've checked all my messages and notifications. I can't get it to go away.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

local pick up

Hello , i want to know as a buyer is there a deadline for picking up an order that is local pick up from the day the order is placed ? For how long i am under Ebay Money back Guarantee?

Customer service chat

I only have an option to call, no live chat. I'm trying to get a refund for items that never arrived, seller isn't responding and it's past delivery estimate. Seller is getting a lot of reviews saying scammer.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors