Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

E bay bucks

Hi all!Where and how do I see how many ebay bucks I have earned! Back in the day is easy now its like they are hidden 﫥. Please any help! Thanks RD

FEEDBACK REVISION

Can anyone tell me, step by step, how to request a feedback revision from a buyer? My buyer has agreed to modify their feedback, but says I need to request first. How? The steps mentioned on websites don't work and the tabs they say to click are invi...

Resolved! Error messages

When I try to respond to potential buyer, I keep getting error messages. I can’t respond to buyers. Why is this happening.

Shipping Rates

Hello! I’m trying ti sell my first item on EBay and I noticed the shipping prices are way to high for this item, and it’s discouraging buyers. How can I change this listing so I can pay for shipping??

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to reach an actual person

Just like ebay to not provide 1 on 1 assistance even when their website "appears" to not be working! You know how they can get more market share. provide 1 on 1 customer service with someone at ebay when their website is not showing an order that was...

Memtor to help me

Hi i am trying to help war affected Community making - Handloom items- Han crafted items- Items made by cane and Plamyra reed and rush itesmcan anyone help me

Wrong item sent

I shipped two separate transactions but put the wrong items in the box. How do I rectify so both parties get the correct items?

Seller won't ship

I won an auction and paid immediately. I asked the item be sent as soon as possible because it is a gift for my child's birthday. It has been 4 days and the seller hasn't shipped. I have sent messages and no response. Is there anything I can do to ge...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors