Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Dealing with international sellers

Hello, Is there a deadline for disputing a defective item? For example:- Purchase made day 1- Purchase shipped/delivered day 30- Report item is defective day 32- Replacement item shipped/delivered day 60 I’m concerned I would be missing some type of ...

Closing eBay account

Does eBay delete all account information when the account is closed? Specifically, credit card number and SSN. How can one verified this?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping trouble

I went to purchase my shipping label, after being notified an item I have listed sold. But there was no QR code option presented and the only option listed is a printable label that I cannot change. I cannot find a customer service number. Please hel...

Unexpected package

Hi, this is the 2nd day in a row that I have received a package from Ebay for items I did not order. What should I do about it...and what does this mean? Thanks for your response.

No tracking number?

Hey there, I shipped an item on April 5. It shows on the order that it was shipped successfully but there is no tracking number. It shows that the buy should receive it by tomorrow but I don't have tracking to give to him. What can I do to add tracki...

Buyer gave wrong address now wants refund

Should sellers call the buyer to check if their shipping address is correct before shipping? A buyer had the wrong address and now my only choice seems to be to provide a full refund. eBay keeps sending me the same article over and over again to read...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors