Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping Label has the wrong weight on the shipping label

I paid for shipping after I received the offer. The label has the wrong weight on it and USPS won't take it. I put the weight of the item on the listing. How can I get the weight updated on the label and pay for it being more weight? It is actually 8...

Difficulty with eBay when my account Hacked.

Has anyone had their eBay account Hacked and experienced my difficulties with eBay ???I advised eBay as soon as eBay congratulated me on selling hundreds of pounds of sales on my account that I knew nothing of.As the items were Buy it Now the buyers ...

Or Best Offer listings

I am a little confused. Still in Preview (draft) for my new offering. Do I list my offer as Or Best Offer only AFTER I have listed it? If not, how to I add OBO before I list. Thanks!!

Why my return request was closed

I make a return request of a metal fiber because I find a better low price at Walmart. The seller have $17 and Walmart have $6.99. That’s a big diference. My request show that it was close. I don’t understand what it’s mean. Than you for send me an e...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBAY POLICE

WHO MADE EBAY THE POLICE OF THE WORLD. WHY ARE THEY AFFORDED THE ABILITY TO TELL US WEATHER OR NOT AN ITEM MAY OR MAYNOT BE PURCHASED IN MY STATE THEY SIDE WITH THE LAW BRAKERS. WHO THREW Ecxuative sign into action without vote of the people forcing ...

cancelled shipping label

Am I going to be "approved" for a cancelled shipping label? I have not heard or received a refund on a label I had to cancel.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Defective merchandise complaints

Bought a product that was defective. The seller will not resolve the issue . It had been 6 months ! They respond to my inquiries with promises they never fulfill and excuses . Since they are an out of the country company they seem to have no interest...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping in Transit forever

The item was shipped the day after it was ordered and has been in transit for going on 2 weeks. It's a 60lb dumbbell. Who do I contact to help? I can't find anything on the site. Thanks

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors