Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Suspicious listing

Hello, I’m looking to bid on a top of the line bicycle but I’m seeing the following red flags:1- the seller opened their account on Aug 15 and has no history. The account has a strange name.2- the pictures seem stock and that of a new bike with white...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

I’m buying the package is aug 5 and now is aug 29 I don’t receive my package now I’m ask the seller you item not coming and they don’t give satisfied answer and then ask give my money back they don’t guve my money back and now they don’t reply my tex...

listing while time away

Hello I'm putting on my account in time away for 48 hours only with pausing sales option I just wanted to make sure I can process all orders that's it so while in time away can I still list new items or is it better to wait for 48 hours and then star...

birthday eBay gift card rejected

Your Charitable ****bleep**** on the checkout page prevents me from completing a gift card purchase. I did not intend to make any donation. Now, after 7 attempts to use my birthday gift card from my daughter, I am frustrated. I've used three differen...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I open a request for eBay to look into an undelivered purchase. The seller is uncooperative.

I need to open a request for eBay to look into an undelivered item. The seller is not cooperative. My item should have been here 5 days ago, when I needed it. There is no place on the purchases page to open a request. Does anyone know how to do that?

No way to open refund request!

It’s been 2 weeks and seller never shipped, tracked or responded to my numerous messages but ebay doesn’t allow me an option to request a refund! There isn’t even a “see request details” tab to click . They won’t allow me to contact ebay customer ser...

I contacted the seller about canceling the item.

I contacted the seller that I bought the item by mistake and if I could cancel within 20 mins. of the order. No answer as I kept checking ever 5 mins. Now the item shows shipped? And canceling is not an option. That's not right. How did they not get ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors