Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counterfeit policy

Can someone explain why after 22 years on EBay I’ve suddenly decided to sell counterfeit items? I’m constantly being accused of violating this policy, but I don’t post anything that goes against this policy. It appears EBay is going to close my 22 ye...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost $40 on my last purchase

Purchased 2 raincoats. I received info from seller that my items would come from China and my delivery date would be on 91 days. VISA covers 90 days. 91 days passed. Only response I was ever able to get from seller was “out of office”. eBay refund gu...

false return information

why is it ok for a buyer to give false information to eBay . the buyer will not send a simple photo of item purchased to me as requested so that I can have proof of it being defective after 1 day of their child playing with the item. I have a photo o...

VAT Declaration through IOSS during purchase

Greetings. After paying fir VAT during checkout, my package was blocked in cuatoms saying VAT hasn’t been declared. Seller says he paid the post to do the declaration, but something hasn’t been dine right apparently. eBay agrees with seller and gige ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Moving

Hello, Community!I am getting ready for a move in mid-October. A lot of my items are small, and I have started packing them up- which means it will be hard to find them if one sells. I looked, but I cannot find a way to "bulk" set a notification on m...

Ebay is removing Negative Reviews

There is a buyer that sold me something that didnt match. I wasn't able to return as the buyer. I left a negative review for the seller, and eBay removed my review. Why is ebay allowing sellers to remove negative reviews?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why Is Is So Hard To Get Paid!!??

An item I sold and shipped was received by my customer yesterday and my payment is still on hold and there isn't anyone I can talk to so I can #1 ask why in my account it says I have no pending payouts & #2 ask why the fk does it say that then on a d...

Item recieved not working

I purchased a pioneer karaoke recieved today and immediately plugged it in and open the and got a CODE :EO. Meaning error opening It doesn't open and cannot send hom a video whatelse do I do I just want the $255. Back and keep shipping. Call it quits

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying restriction

Temporary buying restriction on bidding but never received an email as to why or how to fix the problem

Item Not Received & Seller Not Contacting Back

So I ordered this new phone from a seller. I contacted them to ask a couple of questions about the item. No response. I continued poorly buying the item. I contacted them again as to why the item hadn't shipped within 10 days. No response. I tried lo...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

A gentleman ask for a return, his item shipped , but the post office gave me the wrong tracking #. And I found the tracking #. I agreed to give him a refund, his tracking # said he received his item today

Counter offers

I have a counter offer from an item I've bought before. However I have a counter offer on it but it isn't showing up anywhere. What can I do about this?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors