Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

International refund

have a item i sold and shipped thru Ebays International shipping program, now buyer says item was damaged and wants refund or partial refund and he keeps... How does international returns work? If i read correctly, since im a member of that service, ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying passkey, Ebay keeps using password

hello,trying my first attempt at setting up passkeys (Ebay is my first).I need to leave the password around, as I have a non-passkey device.on the phone I used to set up the passkey, logging in uses passkey. on other devices (which share the passkeys...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal

As a seller if someone wants to use Paypal to buy one of my items, do I get paid by Ebay or Paypal because I do not have a Paypal account ?

mirror

I have purchased an item as buy it now. Local pickup. But Ebay site says it is processing. Has been processing for quite awhile. Does that mean item is no longer available?

Nails products

I keep ordering products from eBay this second time someone keeps my money and no product I want my refund now! eBay giving me the run around!!! I’m using this app no more periodt! Now I can’t get no help getting my refund!!! The seller ignoring me!!...

Fraudulent dealers w/good reviews FAKE !

So a year ago, I found a car. I really wanted on eBay I struck a deal having the car shipped to my home out of state. I don’t believe the car in the picture is even the car I received. The dealer talked me into paying for it directly to him, I have f...

IMG_5095.jpeg

Sold items

With the new platform I am not able see past items sold. Thank you. Fref

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pictures on watchlist

I can’t see my watchlist pictures. Only a question mark shows up. How do I get the pictures to come up. Help?????

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund was wrong amount

Hi, I returned an item and was only refunded part of what I paid. I should have been refunded the full price and tax but wasn't. I've messaged the seller 3 times without a response or resolution. eBay help section says the claim is closed and I can't...

Resolved! Question about eBay generated shipping label/QR code

I sold an item, and I clicked on print a label in order to get the name and address of the buyer. I always write out the name and address on a piece of paper or white label and affix it to the package. This time eBay generated a QR code label, which ...

Shipping label

Ebay charged me $91.00 for a shipping label. How can I get that money back. I can ship my item for considerably less.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item stolen refund needed

How do I contact eBay to help get a refund for an item? The seller has stated it was Stolen! He stated he would send a refund, but I have yet to receive one. I need eBay to intervene and help desperately, thank you very much

Most Marked as Helpful Authors