Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping labels

How do I stop the 'Instructions' half of the label from printing with my shipping label. I use adhesive labels and can only use them once because the 'Instructions' take up half the page. I neither want nor need this information and would like to sto...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

car sale

put a vehicle on ebay motors using the $19 dollar option. It might go over the limit of 10k. will ebay cancel listing?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending offers to buyers watching your item

So I have 2 questions1) Can anyone tell me when a seller sends an offer to someone watching their item how long is the offer good for? I can't find an answer to that anywhere.2) As a seller why can't I change my listing and add the "or best offer" to...

return label

How do I get a return mailing label to send to the buyer for returning materials?Ebay directs me to the Returns Dashboard, I can only find a Returns section to my Seller's Dashboard, which shows no returns

eBay standard envelope issues with postage due

So, I'm a letter carrier for the USPS for over 25 years and also an eBay seller. I'm considering listing some coins and am doubtful that any of them will reach the amount that I would be concerned about using anything but the eBay Standard Envelope s...

Ebay Search Engine Failures

When I search for an auto part to fit a specific make or model, ebay shows me things enticing me to buy that do not fit the car I'm buying them for even if I have a car filter implemented. How does this help me as the buyer or help the seller as we h...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving feedback

Why has ebay made it so difficult to leave feedback for multiple items? If someone buys several items AND they are shipped together, now I have to leave feedback for each item separately. Very time consuming and frustrating.In the past, if I was leav...

Ebay Standard Envelope - Selling Collectible Stamps

I have listed collectible stamps and want to use the Ebay Standard Envelope for shipping when they sell.Will be using a standard #10 envelope - 5" x 10" under 3oz.I don't see it listed in the shipping categories. What am I doing wrong?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors