Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not paying for a purchase

I just got a flash (when I just bid on coins) indicating I did not pay for 2 orders. I ordered coins and it said it would not send it to me to the Netherlands, but your system continued to ask for payment. Why would anyone pay for a coin or item and ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers - cashback-diamonds and kosherdiamonds FRAUD ALERT

In 12/22/2019 a firm/person using the Ebay Seller Name of “Cashback-Diamonds”, listed 2 carat Color D, Clarity SI1, natural round cut stud earrings which I purchased for my wife. Along with the purchase, I received an “appraisal” document from an AGI...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

personal site

suddendly ebay has started listed everything I have ever purchased for the last 10 years and will not let me hide it, any one no how to get rid of all that, all I would want is current purchases like what I used to have

Leaving feedback

Why can't I leave feedback for an item I bought ? I try but says I can no longer leave feedback for the item

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Outrageous shipping fees

Dear customer service,I have been a loyal shopper for over 7 years and I have never seen such ridiculous shipping fees from several in the US sellers. You allow automatic shipping that are triple than your other competitors. I have to shop on other s...

IMG_5565.jpeg

Ebay's sneaker authenticity group

I recently purchased sneakers which were listed as "last pair". It then gets shipped to an ebay authenticity group for them to prove they are authentic. This adds days if not weeks to shipping. What I find funny is, if you do not receive the item, wa...

Help contract with USPS

Hi, can you help me contract with USPS for my package has arrived at the warehouse and cannot be delivered due to incomplete address information. They send me the link for confirm my address in the link.https://usps.trckpackages.comBut the link to Sa...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to assist a buyer in consolidating shipping costs of multiple items

If a buyer purchases several items all together, how do I give them a shipping cost if I ship all their purchased items together in one package? Each item has a shipping cost but I wont be shipping each item seperately. New to the business and learni...

Scammer

I’m new to eBay, I have a person who is trying to scam me and I’ve marked my item sold. How do I undo and mark as available

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer scammer

Can I cancel sale if I think the buyer is a scammer? 

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

have not received an order

I have not received my order. I got an email once from the seller that said he couldn't find it. I sent the order number, item number, purchase date and price to the seller and have not heard anything. When I go to my ebay it doesn't show any purchas...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors